You must be connected to a WashU network such as WUSM-Secure to access these links.
WashU ELN, an electronic laboratory notebook powered by LabArchives, is a cloud-based research data collaboration and management tool. It makes organizing, storing and sharing lab data fast, simple and accessible on all digital platforms.
Work. Build. Organize. Share
• Add attachments, files, photos and data instantly.
• Content is backed up and protected immediately.
• Store any type of data: rich text files, tables, images, sketches and more.
• Organize in an intuitive folder structure.
• Share, collaborate, or keep content private.
• Go mobile and access content through the app.
What is Included:
- Single-sign on access with your WUSTL Key
- Unlimited secure storage
- 15 GB maximum file size
- Data compliance and security meeting funding agency data management plan requirements
- Individual permissions on content
- WashU ELN with LabArchives is University–funded and available at no cost to the WashU research community. Accounts are provisioned with WUSTL Key access and require two-factor authentication with WashU 2FA for off-campus access.
- Access to the WashU ELN service will be discontinued upon the termination of a user’s affiliation with the university. The user’s LabArchives account will be deactivated. Users will need to get approval to export their data for transfer before leaving the university.
- WashU ELN users agree to abide by the Washington University Computer Use Policy, Information Security Policy, System Access Control Policy, and the Washington University Code of Conduct.