You must be connected to a WashU network such as WUSM-Secure to access these links.
WashU ELN, an electronic laboratory notebook powered by LabArchives, is a cloud-based research data collaboration and management tool. It makes organizing, storing and sharing lab data fast, simple and accessible on all digital platforms.
Work. Build. Organize. Share
• Add attachments, files, photos and data instantly.
• Content is backed up and protected immediately.
• Store any type of data: rich text files, tables, images, sketches and more.
• Organize in an intuitive folder structure.
• Share, collaborate, or keep content private.
• Go mobile and access content through the app.
• WashU ELN with LabArchives is University–funded and available at no cost to the WashU research community. Accounts are provisioned with WUSTL Key access and require two-factor authentication with WashU 2FA for off-campus access.
• Access to the WashU ELN service will be discontinued upon the termination of a user’s affiliation with the university. The user’s LabArchives account will be deactivated. Users will need to get approval to export their data for transfer before leaving the university.
Simple setup with your WUSTL Key