It’s Not Just for Labs and It’s Free
Don’t let the name fool you! LabArchives is simply a tool for creating Electronic Research Notebooks for all disciplines that will allow WashU researchers to easily collaborate with their team and add data whether on campus, working remote, or in the field. From biomedical science to social science, this tool can work for you.
LabArchives is compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Work. Build. Organize. Share
• Add attachments, files, photos and data instantly.
• Content is backed up and protected immediately.
• Store any type of data: rich text files, tables, images, sketches and more.
• Organize in an intuitive folder structure.
• Share, collaborate, or keep content private.
• Go mobile and access content through the app.
What is Included:
- Single-sign on access with your WUSTL Key
- Unlimited secure storage
- 15 GB maximum file size
- Data compliance and security meeting funding agency data management plan requirements
- Individual permissions on content
- WashU ELN with LabArchives is University–funded and available at no cost to the WashU research community. Accounts are provisioned with WUSTL Key access and require two-factor authentication with WashU 2FA for off-campus access.
- Access to the WashU ELN service will be discontinued upon the termination of a user’s affiliation with the university. The user’s LabArchives account will be deactivated. Users will need to get approval to export their data for transfer before leaving the university.
- WashU ELN users agree to abide by the Washington University Computer Use Policy, Information Security Policy, System Access Control Policy, and the Washington University Code of Conduct.