Online Documentation and User Guides
- The RIS group curates a list of knowledge base (KB) articles which allows for self-support and faster resolution to common issues. The KB list is searchable and organized by service for easy consumption. This content is only accessible from a WashU network.
- The RIS group maintains user manuals for many of its services due to the complex nature of many of the service offerings. This guides provide documented use cases and expected system behaviors for researchers to learn at their own pace and provide as reference material in the future. The user manuals are searchable and organized by service for easy consumption. This content is accessible from any network and does not require authentication.
Workshops and Training Events
- Please visit the News and Events page for a listing of Upcoming Events and Workshop opportunities.
- Previous Workshop Recordings can be found within the RIS User Manual.
Grants Proposal Support
- Include the RIS infrastructure description when utilizing our services to support your research program.
- Request assistance for custom needs to support your research grants.
Guidelines for Acknowledging RIS in Publications
Research Infrastructure Services greatly appreciates considerations for acknowledgements in publications, thesis, poster and talks which contain results obtained using any RIS resources or services. Please see our guide for adding a RIS acknowledgement for description information.